Archipreneur is looking for a motivated and highly-skilled architecture, design or real estate student to join our team. The Archipreneur internship provides a unique opportunity to learn about architecture, online publishing and technology and to write engaging, high quality posts.
Interested? Then check out the requirements below:
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing and research skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of university/college, preferably architecture, design or real estate.
- This position is a remote job. Applicants must be able to work from home (or school/workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week for research, writing and responding to edits; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it in your application.
- Basic experience with online blogging platforms, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus.
How to apply
If you think that you have what it takes, please send us your motivation letter, CV and some work samples – preferably as PDF no larger than 5mb to info(at)archipreneur.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org