We are looking for a social media intern to assist us with daily social media and marketing activities, mainly Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. The intern will be responsible for curating our Instagram page, coming up with content for both our feed and stories, developing marketing campaigns, and developing our Facebook page.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Social Media intern to help us across our platforms, engage our social community and reach both past and future customers alike.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with editorial team
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing and research skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of university/college, preferably architecture, design or real estate.
- This position is a remote job. Applicants must be able to work from home (or school/workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week for social media management.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it in your application.
- Basic experience with online blogging platforms, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus.
How to apply
If you think that you have what it takes, please send us your motivation letter, CV and some work samples – preferably as PDF no larger than 5mb to info(at)archipreneur.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com