Prime Properties Group operates as a pan-European development firm for luxurious vacation homes in the Alps and at the sea. Our core destinations are the region of Kitzbühel and the island of Ibiza. Founded by technology entrepreneurs, Philipp Magin and Thorsten Schröppe, Prime Properties mission is to set the standard for luxury vacation homes in all dimensions.
- We develop iconic houses that elegantly combine modern architecture with traditional materials and state-of-the-art equipment and furnishing.
- We vertically integrate into our value chain to reach highest quality levels from sourcing plots to construction material, planning and construction.
- We deliver our properties in combination with a post-purchase modular service package that ensures peace of mind to ultimate owners and enables them to generate a solid yield with their home away from home.
- Ability to lead the development of design concepts, production of planning documentation and visualization, selection of appropriate finishes and materials
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude in the field of luxurious vacation homes is expected
- Superior knowledge of interior code requirements, design principles, building code requirements and the ability to interpret, develop and amend specifications and layouts
- Capability to develop multiple design themes and to oversee all finish and material selections including fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, fixtures, tile, plumbing fittings and fixtures, and accessories.
- Knowledge and strong experience in development and preparation of presentation drawings and construction documents using AUTOCAD, ARCHICAD, REVIT, hand drawing, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Ability to negotiate purchase conditions with suppliers, manufacturers of fabrics and furniture as well as sub contractors
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, with the ability to demonstrate strong organizational, project multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to lead the operations of an interior construction or refurbishments project, including project management, supervision of sub-contractors
- Cultivated business sense and capability to manage and operate a project with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor degree, preferably Master degree in architecture, design or comparable field
- At least 3 years of experience in interior design, preferably within the field of luxury (vacation) homes
- Excellence in usage of customary presentation, conceptualization and planning tools
- Result driven, positive team player attitude
- Absolutely fluent in verbal and written communication in English and German
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org